Sunday, September 14, 2014

Project #4



C4T #1 Summary #1

In my C4T #1 post #1, I was assigned to read Will Deyamport, III most recent blog post. Will Deyamport is a district instructional technologist, connected educator, and digital media learning consultant. I found his blog post to be very interesting because it was such a motivational post. In his blog post, he was talking about his Doctoral defense that he had to present to his committee. He started out talking about preparing for his defense and how nervous he was about failing or not being successful during his presentation. Although he did an excellent job in defending his dissertation, I personal think it is normal for a person to feel nervous or scared about something that their life depends on. My favorite part of his post was after he got accepted into the committee, he stated, "I was relieved, excited, overjoyed, and ready to ball out like I had just won an NBA championship." On my comment to his blog, I congratulated him on his success and told him that his post was very motivational and inspiring. I also mention that I was a student working on my Bachelors in Physical Education, and I would love to make it as far as he did.

C4T #1 Summary #2

In my C4T #1 post #2, I was also required to read Will Deyamport, III most recent blog post. In his most recent post, he was talking about three growing fields in healthcare. He mentions that after the economy continues to recover from the recession, several new job opportunities will play a critical role in the recovery. Health care and social assistance are expected to contribute significantly to new job creations between 2012 and 2022. The three fields of healthcare jobs that are expected to grow are Home Health and Personal Care, Physical and Occupational Therapy, and Medical and Health Management. He then begins to go in full detail and give a description of each job. On my comment to his blog, I thanked him once again for the amazing blog post. I also explained to him about how competitive any job in the healthcare and medical field can be and that it was great to know that there will be a lot more opportunities for those type of jobs.

For more blogs by Will Deyamport, III, visit his page at www.iamdrwill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment