Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blog Assignment #8



Randy Pausch Last Lecture


Randy Pausch last lecture was such a great inspiration on what is truly important in life. His story was so inspiring and it has made a positive impact on my life. Randy had a lot of childhood dreams, not only did he dream big, but he did everything possible to make his dreams come true. Randy talked about his childhood dreams, enabling the dreams of others, and lessons learned: how you can achieve your dreams or enable the dreams of others. One of the things I learned about teaching from this video is that you have to be willing to enable the dreams of others, and then you will begin to see the excitement you get from helping other people learn. This video also has showed me that you cannot change the things that happen to you in life, you just have to be able to deal with it and continue to move forward. This video has truly given me a different view on life. After watching the video, I knew exactly what changes I needed to make in my life in order to fulfill all my dreams. It was such an honor and a blessing to be exposed to this inspirational video. My heart truly goes out to Randy wife and kids.Randy Pausch's Last Lecture
Randy Pausch last lecture

2 comments:

  1. Hi Javious! I agree with you,This lectuer is great inspiration on what the important in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about head fakes, raising the bar, project based learning, accepting critiques, brick walls, persistence, have fun, childlike wonder, learning from experience, asking for advice from peers and PLN, staying curious, being a life long learner?

    By the way, Contact is misspelled in the left column. You have Contat me. Please correct.

    ReplyDelete