Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summary for month October



C4K Summaries

My first C4K was a sixth grade student by the name of Kaili. Kaili blog was titled Marley, which was a book she had read. In her blog post she simply asks a question about the book and revealed the answer below the question. In my comment to her blog post, I explained to Kaili who I was and my reason for commenting to her blog. I also told her that I have not read the book that she is discussing but I will be sure to search for the book and read it because it sounds very interesting.

My second C4K was a seventh grade student by the name of Carrie Landshark. Carrie blog was titled "Edible Goldfish Bowl." Carrie blog post was about a book her class was reading called, "The fourteenth goldfish." Alone with the book, her class had a project where they each created their own edible goldfish bowls. For the ingredients, they used cookie dough, frosting, chocolate chips, and colored rock candy to create the fish bowls. In my comment to Carrie's blog post, I told her that she did an excellent job on her blog post and in explaining the ingredients for the project. I also mentioned that she named some of my favorite toppings such as cookie dough, frosting, and chocolate chips.

For my third C4K, I could not find the name of the student that was giving to me, so I commented on a student name Ruby blog post. Ruby was a 3rd grade student and her blog post was titled Basketball. In ruby blog post, she explained that basketball was here favorite sport and that she actually plays on a basketball team. She also said that she loves to practice basketball and that she even practice with her father sometimes. Basketball was also my favorite sport in school. I started playing at the age of five and have been enjoying it every since then. In my comment to Ruby's blog post, I told her that basketball was also my favorite sport back in school and still is.

My fourth C4K was a student by the name of Toma. Toma was a year six student at PT England School in Auckland, NZ. Toma blog post was titled Reading Maps. In his blog post he posted a picture of a map that his Literacy class was learning to read. In my comment to his blog post, I told him that maps were fairly easy to learn once he learn the difference between North, South, East, and West.

No comments:

Post a Comment