Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Assignment #5 Part 2



PLN Final Summary


I love Symbaloo
Before blog post five, I was not making any progress in developing my PLN. After reading some information and watching several videos about developing a PLN, I am a strong believer that building my PLN will help me become a better educator in the future. For my PLN I choose Symbaloo. I choose Symbaloo because of the amazing features it offers. I feel that Symbaloo is very helpful because it makes building my PLN extremely easy. In Symbaloo, by clicking on a title, I can immediately start using a website. I also can drag and drop titles and add or delete them. I am often on Google searching for any information that I find helpful towards my career. I also have a Facebook that I frequently use. I just recently created a Twitter account to help build up my PLN and to meet more professional people that are willing to help assist me with any information or questions I may have about my career as a professional educator. I added iCurio, Blogger, and my EDM310 class blog in my PLN just to name a few. I am far from done with developing my PLN; I will continue to add helpful websites to my PLN that I find useful.
Creating a Personal Learning Network

No comments:

Post a Comment